Wednesday 25 February 2015

FMP - Valkyrie

It's the last year of University, meaning we get the awesome chance to go wild with our final projects.

I wanted to showcase as many of my design skills as possible, so I've decided to create my own brand as well as vehicle.

The premise is this: As the rich get richer, and as technology improves, those with the funds will be able to experience things that were once reserved for the very lucky few who were trained appropriately.

Think Virgin Galactic - civilians in space.

My company will provide experience tourism on the Bonneville Salt Flats and similar locations. Paying customers will be given the chance to reach speeds in excess of 350mph in complete safety.

Enter Valkyrie 02 - The vehicle tasked with this. Half Dragster, half supercar, it's twin hybrid rocket systems will take 2 civilians and a pilot up to these heady speeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment